Fresh Poplar Core Film Faced Plywood – water proof plywood
Construction plywood, Building plywood
LCN Linyi ChanNa – Fresh Poplar Core Film Faced Plywood for Constructions works, Fresh Poplar Core Film Faced Plywood or Shuttering Plywood for The high Quality and High Class constructions projects Due to its durability Fresh Poplar Core Film Faced Plywood is widely used in construction and building and vehicle industry for making transport equipment containers, loading platforms, truck and trailer floors and wagons.
Fresh Poplar Core Film Faced Plywood is one of the best wooden tools for your big projects, we supply The Strong Fresh Poplar Core Film Faced Plywood for Construction projects contractors and wood import and export companies which trading the beautiful High quality Film Faced Plywood and Blockboard all over the world, USA, Korea, Japan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Europe, Middle east and Australia.
Nominal thickness, mm 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 35 40 Number of players 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 21 25 29 Average actual
6,4 9,2 12,0 14,9 17,7 20,5 23,4 26,5 29,4 35,0 38,7 Lower limit, mm 6,1 8,8 11,5 14,3 17,1 20,0 22,9 25,8 28,7 33,6 38,4 Upper limit, mm 6,9 9,5 12,5 15,3 18,1 20,9 23,7 26,8 29,9 35,4 41,2 Dimensions, mm 2440 х 1220, 1500×3000. Thickness, mm 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30. Tolerance on length (width) +/- 2mm Grade of face veneer 1, 1/2, 2 Number of plies from 5 up to 21 depending on thickness Surface color in assortment Edges processing by waterproof acrylic paint Basis birch plywood, Poplar Plywood, Mixed Plywood Formaldehyde emission class E1 (up to 8 mg per 100g of bone dry plywood) Water resistance WBP mark Moisture content, max 5-12 % Ultimate shearing strength not less 1.5 MPa (birch base), not less 1.0 MPa (KOMBI base) Ultimate tensile strength not less 40 MPa Ultimate creasing strength not less 60 MPa
Field Of Application
Due to its durability film faced plywood is widely used in construction and building and vehicle industry for making transport equipment containers, loading platforms, truck and trailer floors and wagons.
This material is also used for making furniture such as chairs, tables, sofas, beds etc.
Film faced plywood can also be used to build sliding doors, advertising boards, play ground equipments, floors for sports arenas, smooth concrete casts, scaffolding, hoardings and fencings, packing and in internal & external design and paneling.
- Type: brown Film Faced Plywood
- Material: Poplar, Combi, Birch, Hardwood Core veneer and Film Face
- Style: Plywood
- Application: Construction plywood, Building plywood, Film faced plywood
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: LCN, Danae, Gezawy, EG, VeitnamPly, MALA
- Model Number: LCNF001
- Product Name: Natural Birch core veneer sheets , Hard Wood veneer, Poplar core veneer, Mixed core veneer,
- Thickness: Custom from [ 0.mm to 0.18mm ]
- Veneer Size: 4*8 and 3*6 Size
- Weight: 23000 KG
- CBM: Custom Thickness Qty in 20HQ 40HQ: Contact Us
- Selling Units: Plywood Sheets
- Packing Custom: Packing plywood, Hard Packing,
- Add: Yitang, Linyi City, Shandong province, China Mainland
- +86 15811597327 +86 13853956759 Sales@LCN-Channawood.com
- Visitors by Airplane : The Nearest airport from our factory and office is Linyi Airport [ LYI airport ]
- It is 30km from airport to our company (about 30 drive). We will wait at the airport and arrange transport for you.
Q1. Are you a manufacturer or trading firm?
A: We are a professional manufacturer with years of experience in Natural wood veneers and Trading company.
Q2. What’s your product range?
A: We produce White recon, Engineered and Birch wood veneer, Trading and Exporting Okoume, Red oak, Bintangor, Paplar core veneer and all kind of wood veneers
Q3. Can you make sample according to my own specifications?
A: Yes, we can make costumed samples according to your specifications. Free samples will be provided before ordering, but buyers needed to pay for freight. After ordering, production will begin only after samples are provided and confirmed.
Q4. What is your payment terms?
A: Payment terms: 30% deposit are paid by T/T when ordering, the remaining 70% balance are required to be paid before shipment.
Q5. What’s production lead time?
A: Lead time: 20 to 30 days since first order, 20 days for repeat orders.
Q6. How can I get the most competitive price?
A: Please send us an email and provide your specifications as much as possible, such as product name, size and actual size, Thickness, grades, Usage Application, if plywood or Blockboard write Core veneer, face veneer, press times face veneer grades, Qty, etc. The more detail information you provide, the more accurate price we can offer.